Google - Best Practices (Sat)
11th September 2021
1 day, Sat, 9:30 am - 1:30 pm
Is Google taking over the world? It might seem that way with the Android operating system embedded in many cell phones, TV sets and home devices (Alexa: what is the weather today). This course aims to show you that Google is a lot more than just the world’s most popular search engine.
- Chrome – with over 60% of the internet browser market (June 2019; next most popular Safari with 16%), Chrome is also arguably the safest and easiest to use
- Google Office – the most comprehensive and fully compatible rival to Microsoft’s Word, Excel and PowerPoint, and did you know it’s free
- Google Drive – back up your photos to the cloud where they are secure and shareable with others
- Google Images, Maps, Translate, News, Shopping and YouTube – many of these services we’d be lost without
- Google Search – basic searching is very effective but there are many more tricks and techniques you can use to more precisely get the results you want
Enrol to learn more about one of the world’s largest companies and its influence on your everyday life.
Please note: All courses need a minimum number to go ahead. If your course does not have enough enrolments, we regret that we will have to cancel and will let you know either by email or text. Courses are usually cancelled, when necessary, 2-3 working days prior to the scheduled start date.